Hi there!! I hope you are all enjoying our blog! Today we visited the neighborhood of Montmatre which is where the Basilica SacreCoeur is located it's one of the oldest churches in Paris. We had a little bite to eat and then arrived to Blanche to see the Moulin Rouge. We then walked up and down the streets of Blanche & Pigalle(sex district lol) had a nice dinner and enjoyed 2 dollar wine carafes. Here are some pics Enjoy!
I am a new wife that loves everything family,fabulous & celebrity. I love to DIY,COOK,BAKE,BLOG,and PARTY PLAN. Follow me and my hubbs journey through the
Joie de Vivre!
Switzerland Babes 2027
-
9 Days of Mountains, Chocolate, Cheese & Unforgettable Adventures
Switzerland, here we come! We are so excited for our Switzerland Babes
ladies’ trip! Th...
Banana Split Pudding Cups
-
Banana Split Pudding Cups (No Bake Dessert Kids Can Make!) Looking for
a fun dessert that keeps kids busy and happy? These banana split pudding
cups are ...
7 Easy Ideas for a Spooky Fun Halloween Party
-
Hostess with the Mostess®
Last year I helped a friend throw a family-friendly Halloween party full of
bright colors, creepy-cool skeletons, and cauldron-...
Sale Alert: World Market Lighting Sale!
-
World Market is one of our go-to resources for lighting in our interior
projects. They always have the best on-trend options for an affordable
price poin...
Buffalo Turkey with Hashbrown Skillet
-
It’s been a while, a long while, since I’ve posted. I’ve really missed
blogging. I’ve missed being in the kitchen and cooking/baking beyond
crockpots and...
Thank You Mrs. Spade
-
Attention female besties: Awesome birthday gift alert!
Pretty cool huh? My sweet buddy arranged for THE ACTUAL MRS. KATE SPADE to
write some best wishes ...
La Via Dolorosa
-
Easter Sunday is a big deal in America. A
bite-the-ears-off-the-chocolate-bunny kind of big deal. I learned this
early on after my first year in school her...
Still time to send holiday greetings!
-
I've heard so many times that this year has flown by. Many people I know,
myself included, who are usually WAY on top of their game had an overall
feeling ...
We Moved!!!
-
Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site!
If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or
cakewrecks.squarespac...
Our Blue Christmas....
-
*Ronnie's grandparents on their wedding day. Isn't this a beautiful
picture? They were married for 56 years!! Our inspiration!!! She gave me
this original...
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
No comments:
Post a Comment